Dear Colleagues –
We are starting the “high season” for conferences – so the November Newsletter will have many reports of conferences from September and October. In this Newsletter is a report from a conference earlier in the summer:
- 2nd ACNS World Congress of Young Neurosurgeons, Surabaya, Indonesia, Jul 29 – Aug 1
Announcements regarding upcoming WFNS conferences/courses in the next six months include:
- Serbian Neurosurgical Society Annual Meeting and Centennial Anniversary, Belgrade, Serbia, Oct 30 – Nov 3
- 18th World Congress of Neurosurgery (WFNS 2023), Cape Town, South Africa, Dec 4 – 8
- 1st WFNS International Global Neurosurgery Conference, Peshawar, Pakistan, Feb 23 – 26, 2024
- International Conference on Recent Advances in Neurotraumatology (ICRAN 2024), Jaipur,
India, Feb 29 – Mar 3, 2024
As always, please forward announcements regarding upcoming WFNS-sponsored in-person meetings (email@example.com). In order not to overwhelm the Newsletter, the announcements need to be limited to major WFNS-sponsored in-person conferences in the next 6-8 months. Online conferences and courses can be listed on the WFNS website Calendar of Events (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Mohammad Raji Mahmud
WFNS Central Office
Českomoravská 2510/19, 190 00 Prague Czech Republic.
Tel: +420 607 009 572